The lawyers at Euriux are specialists in Inheritance, Donations and Inheritance Tax, applying a working methodology based on professionalism, exclusivity of the case and experience to effectively carry out all the procedures. Our sole aim is to help our clients by offering the best solutions throughout the process.
At Euriux we have been managing and processing inheritances nationwide for over 40 years, guaranteeing the fair and efficient adjudication of your inheritance.
We manage and advise at all times on the inheritance probate process, with its notarial processing, registration of assets and rights.
- Obtaining the death certificate
- Obtaining the certificate from the Register of Last Wills and Testaments
- Obtaining the certificate from the Insurance Register
- Authorised copy of the will at the notary's office where it was executed.
- Declaration of legal heirs if there is no will.
- Inventory and value of the assets of the estate.
- Registration in the Public Register, of the ownership and new ownership of the goods.
- Tax advice on inheritance and capital gains taxes
An inheritance can be conflictive for many reasons. Mediation between heirs or judicial intervention to defend their rights is also part of our work. Our legal services will always guide the client to the best solution.